Airtel is one of the most popular tele communication operators in India. They have millions of users who subscribed to this network for cheapest data plans, phone calling and SMS services.
Here are the steps how to check Airtel balance:
- To check Airtel main balance, dial *123# and you will get the balance information of your account.
- For checking Airtel net balance, you can dial *123*10#
- When you dial *121#, you will get the details about the various offers given away by Airtel network.
- When your balance is over and you want to take a loan balance for talk time or main balance, you can dial *141#
- For checking Airtel Internet balance, dial *121#
- The USSD code to check the Airtel 2G internet balance is *123*9#
Here are the various USSD dial codes for Airtel enquiry.
Airtel customer care – 121
Airtel recharge number- 123
Consumer complaints for Airtel network- 198
Activation of DND service- 1909
USSD code to know the various offers provided by Airtel network: *121#